0

Personalizing a Pre-made Blog Theme

I have been blogging for almost three years now. And one thing that i do first before I write like crazy is personalize it. As much as I want to code on my own, it is not possible as I don't know enough CSS and Html to do so. There are many ways to personalize a pre-made theme. And here are some.

Change the Header


This is the easiest way to personalize a theme. You can use a favorite picture or favorite illustration and use an on-line image enhancer like picnik or you can use your ever friendly MS Paint. Here are some of my favorites

Ana Maria Homer





Chicken Girl Design



Eendar



Change the Background

I found this site that makes you use of beautiful backgrounds for the Minima Theme of Blogger called The Cutest Blog On the Block.


A day in a life of Brodie


That's all for now. I shall post more soon of some tips to personalize themes for the code challenged like me.

 
 

The Noobette is powered by Blogger and C-Templates.
developed by Dariusz Siedlecki and brought to you by FreebiesDock.com